30.9.10

BFFs(:

This is gonna be a short short post.
Today
Malay for first period. I love malay. Teacher always tells ghost stories(Y). Sad lurh, had to go dentist halfway thru. Got creeped out at the freaking dentist.Damn scared the dentist go ask me put braces. But have to anyws, so nvm. Lucky this time, dentist say my teeth'quite clean, help you polish abit'. Very fast over le. Went back to class just in time hear Mr. Iskandar tell ghost story(Y). Told us about Old Changi Hospital. I'll never go there-shudders-
PE was okay. Next week must run rounds cos 'don't like our attitude, must do something.Your never do anything, next week go run'.
Then after recess, HCL. Okay larh. Forgot what we did. Don't remember Keven conplaining or anything. Omgosh, serious short-termed memory.:O
CME got test.ChenNing was like 'I bet I'll get zero.' Turns out quite okay bah...Watched videos after that. The guys were thinking sick. ._.
um, Science next I think.Last period of the day(Y). Went through slides I think. I have seriously no recollection of what we did.Bleh.
Went home with Xiao Wei and Gu Yao after wishing 3rd-langers good luck for exams. Frenchers and Jap people,all the best yea?
Ate at macs after much fickle-ing abt where to go. Went home much later with alot less money in my wallet. Xiao Wei was being nice, pei us all the way back Pasir Ris. Talked alot. Then went home. The rest is blah. Tried to revise abit but got distracted by stuff. Wadeva.
Shall go and try revising again.Before I go, if Emma chanced upon this which is 0.147547864353955 chance, then good lor. Happy Birthday gurl!Stay happy and live happy kays?(:
K buhbyes.
Emily