28.9.10

Friends♥

Damn emo the past few days. Credits to Beier(L),Gu Yao(L),Xiao Wei(L),Jin Rui for cheering me up. A big thankew to Jamie Chua(L) for being there for me when I needed her. Welll, thanks you guys, for getting me out of my emo mood.
School is damn...stressful I guess, for now. Many problems to deal with. Haiz. EOYs coming! Must Jiayous! Rawwr. I hate examsD:
Anyways, today was pretty much okay.
Had 3 periods of L.A today. Went LT3 do compre and summary. Quite okay larh. Last passage based practice just came back. Sianz much. Marks are so lowww...
Then, urm.Recessed with MinHui,Jolyn,MeiHan and Erika today as usual. I like them. They're nice peepos(:
After that, Maths. Mr Ong made us stand because our class very unresponsive. What to do lor...stood for only 5 mins then end class le:P
Science was funn as usual. Mdm Rozana is epicly funneh.
Lunched in class cos was trying to do homework. Ended up listening to BigBang♥. Then went for the interview thingy. Quite okay larh. The interviewers were okay. At least got seniors to help us answer the questions. Missed Geog as a result.
Got back to class, some people were being irritating-as usual-. Keven was emoin(again!) because of geog results? Idk, he dowan tell me how much he get. Then he was like, 'See larh, get so high, I get so low. GG liao larh'-.- seriously. Then he was muttering something like 'Obviously those smart people who got so high sure say never mind wan larh. They don't feel the pain mah'. Okay, I agree with that tho. Went to ask ChenNing how much Keven got. ChenNing was being nice and told me. Keven passed wad, idk y still so pissed. Haiyo, pass liao still not contented-.- I mean like, being very competitive and demanding of yourself is great larh, but seriously, that is overdemanding can?zzz
HCL, damn demoralising. Keven was muttering very negative stuff then got me damn emo too. Si Han marks came back. He got higher than me. Still not happy. Want to compare with the highest in class. Haiyo. I barely passed.*emo*-Skip-
Went home with Guyao and Xiaowei. Wasted alot of time at Mountbatten station talking to them(Y)Then at Pasir Ris, Guyao and I were wandering around White Sands before deciding go 7-Eleven buy stuff. Discovered that Guyao can't cook. So I helped her cook instant noodles. Bought Slurpy.Then walked to Bus Interchange there talk somemore then go home.
Slacked at home, watched TV then ate and do homework. The thought go EOYs seriously freaks me out. Arrgh, shall go and study.
Buhbye,
emily(aimeili)♥