25.12.10
Broken
Crybaby. Has been, still is, always will be. Proof. I'm crying now. Enough to bathe in my own tears. Pathetic. All this time I've been hiding my true self, pretending I merge perfectly with the crowd. Maybe I do. But I know I don't. A loner. Post- it note.Seriously, sometimes I just can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm going to shatter anytime. Like just break into a million pieces. That feeling is horrible. So so horrible. Year 2011. Just thinking about it freaks me out. I act like I don't care about it, but I do. More than anything. The thought of facing her again. Kills me. It really does. Crying. Now I don't even bother to wipe away my tears. I'm horrible. Evil. It's not his fault. Actually, he's the one helping me. Sorta. Transfer. Maybe I ought to reconsider that decision again. Another year. 365 days with them, with her, with those people. Ugh.