-I can't let you go even if I die by 2am
Lazy to update nowadays:X Loads of other stuff to do>< Ermmm, finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer in the last couple of days. Absolutely loved itxD It's like soo damn nice lols. Tho it made me emo for abit:X Hmmm, finished most of my homework too(Y). Didn't go to guzheng outing cos got grounded:'(. And my last count for the smses I sent in November was like 1000+? Damn. I'm like soooo dead lo:X Tsk.
Got into quite a few scrapes the last few days. Ouch>< Err, had a mini celebration at home on Wednesday for my birthday again I think. Cakes and stuff. Turning into piggy le lo. Tsk>< Fell sick while walking in the rain... Fever seriously sucks larh*Sniffs* Walking in the rain is fun while it lasts. I like the way I won't think of anything else except for the sound of rain falling around me and seeing the rain wash everything away. It's like its making the earth pure again... Soo niceee.. LOL I sound so emo-.-
Yesterday's Shangyin was horrible-.- Tio scolded then got new lianxis and stuff. Damn it lo. But lucky next lesson is like 18th cos i'm going holiday... Damn sian can. Come back next day got shangyin-.- Waited for Xiaowei to finish lesson then went Tampines buy a new chain to replace the old necklace(Y) then go White Sands buy stationery. LOL he uber epic seh. Told me that he keep trying to come into this blog but keep tio denied entryxD LOL my blog don't like himxD Got my lucky charm fixed(Y) Finally after a long long time haha.
Today damn sian lol... I'm gonna start on a new book(Y). And maybe watch a few shows. I'm so bored-.- Zzzzz... Okie I going back to my book le.
xoxos.
em[ily]♥