27.11.10

A brief taste of happiness♥

Hmmm. Updates for the past few days><

Wednesday
Errr I can't really remember what happened:X Short termed memory loss>< Oh erm went Shangyin in the morning for extra lessons. Waited for Erika and Min Hui afterwards then went home together. Epic convo about pedos and stuffxD Can't remember le:X Oh and he fell sick.___.
Thursday
Hmmm. Went Shangyin early in the morning for the exam:X Saw Minwei, Cheeyun, Grace, Yuru and alotalot of other people there too. Think I screwed the thing haiz... Waited for Xiaowei and Mirabel then went Tampines for lunch:D Very very epic lunchxD Walked Xiaowei to bus interchange then went back wait for Jamie. Ehhh, went for another round of lunch with her then walked around:P I'm such a piggxD Went to watch Rapunzel with her. Damn funneh lmao. Errr played truth or dare awhile(ahem) then met Jack then go macs. Jamie is uber evil when it comes to truth or dare>< Hmmm, saw Mattias at macs. Then went home at around 6+. Errmmm, slacked awhile. Went online awhile. And chatted with him(Y). He's damn cutexD LOL confessions are nice hor:P LOL larh. Oh and thankews to all the wonderful people who wished me happy birthday online, via sms or verbally:D
Friday
 Er went for class gathering. On the whole quite fun bah. Met Jolyn and Minhui on the way to school then went with them. Saw Erika at backgate:D She was wearing white omgosh. Went school then wait for her to change then waited awhile then board bus to Enqi's condo. Damn cool seh. Ermmm, read awhile cos can't touch water(N) then went back school with Erika. We damn zai lo... walked most of the way back.___. Saw him awhile. His friend thought I was his sister-.- Righttt... I where got look like him lo:X Ermmm, went back after quite some time by cab(Y). Err... walked in the water for awhile cos emoemo then read somemore. BBQ was awesomezxcv. I ate alotalot. Gosh sure turn into piggg le:/ Had some fun for some time then erm went home. Car pooled till Tanah Merah with Erika. Thanks much yea?(: Errrmm, reached home 10+ then sleep le bah. Hmm, guzheng outing on Monday. Watching Rapunzel again:X But sokay bah. Its quite nice(: Or maybe don't watch then meet up with him awhile to erm, make him less worried or something? Idks. See how bahs. Okay I wanna go watch show le><

xoxos,
em[ily]♥