16.11.10

Because some things just can't be solved with a simple 'sorry'

Self-explanatory>< Relatively good day today(: Woke up, lazed around abit, then go Xiaowei's house to do homework. Lunched at Hougang Mall. Or rather watched Xiaowei eat while I read. Tsk. Got me addicted to her book then end up never eat. Went her house after that. Slacked abit and read her IQ books. Interesting. Then got started. Finished the geog except for the report thingy. I do nia, Xiaowei only read and occasionally help haha.  Left the completed work with Xiaowei cos she haven't do:X Eh, don't lose it hor. Or else kill you then you know xP. History left the open ended, cos I lazy to do>< Did Theory. Tio tortured till very cham by Xiaowei lols. But thanks anyways(: At least now can recognise the notes le:D LOL. Went home around 6++? Slacked abit. Oh my mum finally considering giving me unlimited sms(Y). Then can sms him all I want le. Yesyesyesyes. LOL obsessed><.

He very weird today leys. Apparently gave up all hope on exam le haiz. Still dare to tease me. What lurh. First little devil then little koala? o.o lol. Haha, he's epicness so kewt lol. Totally kills me with laughter xD. Lol tomorrow break from exams cos of public holiday. Big Koala get all the rest he'll want. Jiayous kays. Three more days. Sorry I can't be there to help celebrate the end of your exams. Really sorry. Make it up somehow. Promise haha.  BigBang calls:P Going watch more mvs(:


xoxo,
em[ily]♥