18.11.10

Maybe I still have some feelings for that guy, but just maybe...

If only I can clean out my heart
Including every dust of memories with you
- Next Day; Seung Ri


Relatively good few days. Lazy to post. Mostly he's making my life better haha. Spent most of yesterday texting. Nothing much. Nearly finishing To Kill A Mockingbird already. Talked about horoscopes yesterday. Ended up quite weirdly:X Today even weirder. But at least more meaningful. Practised guzheng in the morning. Sorted out stuff for next year. Took quite some time-.- Started on homework. Still struggling with To Kill A Mockingbird. Vocabulary. Tsk-.-

Just received an sms from that guy. A farewell message. Somehow those two simple words made me feel... I don't know. I saw the words, and I felt like I got stabbed. Like I'm feeling kinda empty. It's like someone took away a part of me. I don't know how to describe that feeling. Not painful, at least not physically or anything. It's like I can't feel pain. Engulfed by numbness. Why am I feeling like this? I thought I already ascertained the fact that I don't like him anymore. Confused. Did I spent too much time with him? Those memories are seriously killing me. Is that why he called today? He said sorry, twice. But didn't explain what he was sorry for. Or was it you? Man, why must you torture me like this? Do you really like to see me cry that much? Freak you. Seriously.


-em[ily] the confused little devil