10.11.10

Cos' this is the way the world is...


I'll be there by Taeyang.Overflowing Hawtness. Hehs. Good day today. Went for CCA in the morning. Overslept><. Result of staying up till 5 then sleep.___. Saw Benjamin on the train today. Damn epic seh both of us:P All the way to school being uber epic(Y). Zheng practice was okay larrhs. Went Tampines for lunch then went shopping for Beier's birthday prezzie. Pooled money with Mirabel and Xiaowei buy necklace for her.Went ToysRus or whatever that place is afterwards. Uber fun. Sorta hide-and-seeking around lol. Epic overflowed:D. Dead tired then homed.

Zoned out for like a couple of hours, urh till 11+ I think. Imma such a piggy Hehs. Bad news tho when finally woke haiz. One, I'm taking grade exams on my birthday. Like wth?-.- Pfft goes my birthday plans. Ffff. Haiz.

Phone bill just came in:O 139mins for outgoing calls and 800++ smses? what shit sia. Since know him then phone bill skyrocket. Pfft. 20+ bucks to pay. Damn it haizz. But overall quite a good day larh. But now so wide awake I don't know what to do lol. Shall go watch shows:D

xoxos
em[ily]