9.11.10

So close yet so far...

Yeah,  that's exactly how I feel now. You're just one town away from me. A phone call, an sms away. Yet I can't. Haiz. I MISS YOU♥


From now on, we'll go our separate ways. I want to remember you as when we first met. I want to leave with a good impression of you. So let's just end it here yea? Maybe, just maybe, when I return as I was, we might still remain friends, friends and nothing more. No awkwardness, no pretence. Just pure friendship. But just maybe. For now, we'll part here.

That's what I want to tell that guy, but it'll be so mean and cruel right? He confessed and I'm lashing out at him with these cruel words? Gosh I can't do this. Haiz. Maybe for now I should continue avoiding him...

xoxo.
em[ily]
You have no idea just how much I miss you