Relatively good day today. Woke up super early for no reason:X Then called him to wake him. Turned out that he already woke-.- LOL much... Guzheng was quite okay larh. Only 1 hour of practice cos teacher used 2 hours for grade songs:X Today not so bad larh. I think I'm better already. Went klp for lunch after practice then went tampines to buy present for Mu Rong. Necklace(L). ToysRus-ed awhile then went home. Good good news(Y). Might be able to upgrade plan(Y). Upgrade le then don't need listen to parents nag about phone bill >.< Ohoh and after my practical exams then can go out with friends celebrate, don't need go home. (Y). Class outing the next day, wondering what we doing:XTomorrow going XiaoWei's house to do erm, oh theory, hist and geog:X Heavy heavy bag:O
I'm seriously worried for him. Its only the first day and he's already so downcast. How's he gonna survive the next few days? Hais. Buck up kays?? Argh. That guy seriously driving me crazy:X I want to tell him but I can't for fear of adding to his worries while he's having his exams. Haiz. Worry, confusion, and frustration. What the heck is happening to me? Zzz. Shall go pack stuff now. Oh, and I nearly forgot...
Happy Birthday Mu Rong! Stay happy!(:
xoxo,
em[ily]♥
