2.11.10

You told me to never look back and continue walking

Hadn't been posting much. Life's pretty boring during the hols.Yesterday had cca. It was quite fun. Seniors were being epic(Y). Went for lunch with Mirabel and Xiaowei at Tampines aftwards. Then went home. Hp died on the wayD:. Reach home, a matter of slacking then Dreamland.

Today was pretty much a torture. Cannot sms him:O. Haiz. One bad news after another. Finally cannot take it le then smsed him. That guy was being such a jerk can? Say what target and a dream. Freaky much? Arghxzcv. LOL, but at least there's the silver lining. He made me so honoured hahax. But there was a touchy touchy part lol. Haha but I liked it. Hmmm, confessions perhaps? LOL idk. Just know that I'm uber high now(: I think it got him kinda embarrassed or sth? o.o. Okay larh. I like you kay? A lot♥ But there's just one teeny part of me that tells me you might choose to avoid. Please don't. Not just yet. There's plenty chance afterwards.



Hehs. Shall bring my current highness somewhere else(:

xoxo.
em[ily]♥ is freaking high
/ Current obsession: Tell me Goodbye; Big Bang

It just takes something you say to lift me out of the abyss of darkness. And I ♥ you, maybe not forever and always, but for now, definitely(: