I miss the old you. The you whom I can think sick with, laugh with, joke with, tease with, hang out with and quarrel with. I didn't know I would miss you that much, I thought you were merely a friend. But I was wrong. You're more than that. I miss you.♥
Today
Maths EOYs today. I SCREWED UP SCREWED UP MAJORLY. But what's done cannot be undone. The paper's already handed in, my fate is sealed. No point crying over spilt milk, which I did for a silly few minutes in <guess where(:> again. I know I'm stupid, but then again, whatever.
Science EOYs tmr. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the teachers will have mercy on me. GIMMEANEASYPAPERPLEASE:P Going KLP tmr. EOEOYs is tmr. Ohemgee. I wann. Fast forward to 1100 tmr. :P Hahas.
He called today. He gave me the last piece of the jigsaw that was incomplete since the start of the year. Now I know why you're treating me like this. But what's there to be afraid of? I'm here, you're here, and that's all that matters. Why did you have to change? I know friendships come and go, but isn't it abit too sudden already? You could at least have given me a warning that you were leaving. How could you? I thought I was your friend. I guess I was wrong. I miss the old you. Go away, and come back the person I once knew.♥
xoxo,
e.m.i.l.y.
Don't be afraid, I'll hold your hand and we'll make it out of this mess.
