7.10.10

Void

I always see you when I close my eyes,
you're on my mind so can't you see,
I need you right here with me, close by my side.
-Make Love;BigBang

Yeah I know I haven't been posting>< Damn emo today, so decided to post.

Monday had change of seating arrangement, now so far away from him liaoz. I'm obsessed:> Can't remember much tho. Oh, since Mon, everyday oso stay back mug with Xiao Wei and Beier. Due to memory loss, I shall skip forward to today.

Today
L.A exams. Passage based was pretty okay bah...thanks to the mugging with Beier and Xiao Wei(L). Section B damn fail lor. At first wrote expository essay, then cos not sure of the structure, so switched to narratives. Damn fail larh, narratives. Anyhow crapped abit. Finished whole paper then still got time, bored then went to do the expository. Seriously, I ought to have handed in the expository. Tho its short, I personally think its much better than my narratives. As Beier said aptly, 'Ha! Fail!'

After the break, comes the most no confidence paper of all-> Compre and summary.
Finished both with an hour to spare. So slacked abit. Actually quite okay larh. A few questions guessed lor.
Tmr Chinese paper, mugged abit otw home. -zilian-:>
Studied abit with Beier and XiaoWei.Mostly did individual revision bah.
Homesweethomed and slacked. Free time made me hu si luan xiang. Did something that I'm not very proud of. DON'T THINK SICK.  Anyws, wadeva the reason, me ish currently down in the dumps. Rawr.

PEOPLE OUT THERE, CONTINUE TO JIAYOU FOR EOYs.(:

Kthxbai,
Emily is emo-ed

Even he saw through me, why didn't you? I thought you were one who knew me best, but I guess I was wrong. Imma fool. A big big fool.