24.10.10

One door opens when another close; when you lost a chance, you lose it forever...

I have no idea what to feel. So, I'm taking the grade test. Happy? Not. Sad? Not. Frustrated? Not. Angry? Not. Lol, wth am I feeling sia?.____.

Haiz, anyways, unproductive day today. Woke late cos spent early hours of the night chatting. Comp tio confiscated midway. Sorry arh people whom I was talking to>.< Spent later half of the night glooming abt it-.-. Went for shangyin. Came back 5++ alr. Watched tv. Slacked awhile. Chat with friends. Idk. I'm an accomplished multi tasker:P/zilian~

Came across a quote today. The ending isn't the most important, the journey, on the other hand, is.  So thanks for letting me love you, even though it was only once.  Suddenly feels so emo again. Why is it that whenever I think of you, either my heart goes into hyperventilation mode, or I get super emo? Why is it that you have the ability to control my feelings, my moods when I don't even understand you? You're one mysterious soul, that I'll give you.


xoxo,
em[ily]


Things will never go back to the way they are, will they?