I've been clutching you for a long time now,
guess it's time for me to let you go free huh?
Yeah, this post is entirely dedicated to you and inspired by HCL.(if you both ever come across this blog). We've been friends for ages, but if you would rather let a scandal ruin our friendship than try to patch it up, I've nothing to say. True, A patched friendship bears its scars just like how a broken mirror is when it's pieced back whole again;there will definitely be cracks. But I would rather have that than what we have now--nothing. This is much worse. But I can't do anything on my own, can I? You know perfectly well that what happened was a misunderstanding. We had it all cleared up, didn't we? Why are you still behaving like this then? Why do you choose to ignore me than to tell me what the problem lies in? Why?Why?Why?
It still doesn't matter,does it?After all that I said, tried to say, you still choose to ignore? All I can say now is that you've changed. You seriously have. I thought our friendship would become stronger or at least remain the same when we come to secondary school. But I guess I was wrong now huh? Yeah, I know that friendships do change. But overnight? Nobody ever told me that. I guess you just have to let me learn it the hard way yeah?
If this is what you want, I'll let you have your way. But just to let you know, I really miss the old you. If I have my way for once, I'll ask the present you to get the hell out of my life. I want the old you back. Really do. I miss you. ♥ Please come back the way I knew.
xoxo,
emily
