29.10.10

I'll take your hand and we'll soar to the skies♥

Tired. Thoroughly drained le. Argh. Ytd sick so didn't post.
Yesterday
 Maths Trail. My team damn zai, esp xinlei, munhing and xinhui[♥]. 23 stars collected. Idk what else I did. Oh. Went to emo abit. Then walked around aimlessly around tampines then go e!hub. Wanted to watch movie but show times very late. Haiz.

Today
Spring cleaned the classroom, then got dossier back. Argh. My results are....-nothing to say-. I should be quite happy le lurhs. I improved and I got rid of a C. But stillll... Haiz. Nvm. Enough emoing abt results le. LOL. My shoulder was soaked by Beier. Cheer up kays(: Guzheng then went emo emo abit. But got interrupted by SOMEBODY. -ahemahem-:P So went home instead. I didn't bother opening umbrella tho it was raining. Got THOROUGHLY soaked. I feel a cold coming on. Omygosh, I'm such a sadistic freak. Argh whatever. My parents happy with results can le. Last day, but why do I not feel happy? Weirdo. Shangyin tomorrow. Dinner with Xiaowei(Y).

xoxo.
em[ily]♥

Nobody told me the consequences of meeting you.♥