Hear the sound of a love so loud
I just can't, I just can't ignore this feeling
-Straight through my heart; Backstreet Boys
Exams are over woots! Brought clothes to change after exams then went KLP with the usual ppl + HCL. He's nice:> Reach thr, eat le then go play 1 round of bowling. I got owned by Stingray. Hmph. I second. 2nd round, he never play, then no opponents, so played badly. Then got suan-ed so play 3rd round. Even worst, last.D: Hand pain by then. Go window shopping next then went to get a quick bite. Went e-hub later. Cycled very long. To the wonderful people who got lost and made me spent time looking for you ppl, thank you very much. No, I'm not pissed le. Now limbs pain like kns. Damn. D:
Emo-ing abit throughout. I know I supposed to be damn high high high cos EOYs ended, but somehow very sian. To the people who know, shhhh. Its our little secret<wink wink> To those who don't, its just too bad. Ask me and maybe I'll tell you. Only Maybe. Thank you people who cheered me up, strictly the few people:D
To the stupid necklace which nearly cost me my life,I hate you and your original owner. Yeah, that's all. Very sian now. Tired but overall quite fun larh.
Kthxbai,
amylase:D
I'm confused between the boundaries of love and friendship. Till before I sort my messy brain out, please stay the way you are