13.10.10

You're a heartbreaker through and through


Only you caused a broken body, dead dreams, lost heart
If it's for you, this one body will fly, will rush to where you're at
However you say goodbye and goodbye to me.

- Heartbreaker;G-Dragon

Haha,I'm still blogging tho exams are still ongoing. Been slacking pretty much the whole exams. Only Science and Maths seriously nidda mug. Hais. Looking forward to Friday after exams macxzc. Celebrations ftw!♥

Today

History Exams today. SBQ was hard, I kinda forgot the format. SEQ was okay bah. Mostly the stuff that came out is I mug liao le. So quite okay bah. Tmr Maths. Must be optimistic. I WILL pass:D Brainwashing in progress:P
Okay, I'm gonna sleep early cos I'm gonna nid all my brain juices for tmr. Going pack stuff for tmr lerhs.

Kthxbai,
Emily

Maths please don't kill me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed till Friday.