
So that I can forget you
Please forget how miserable I looked
It’s going to be unbearably hard for me
For a long while to come
- Wedding Dress;Taeyang
Majorly unproductive day. Slept till like around 1. I think I'm falling for him. Idk. It's just a very weird feeling I have for him. But then again, I might be treating him as a substitute or a bigger bro. Probably. So, I've decided to let you go. To let you roam free. Might as well do that. It's better for only me to suffer than have both of us suffering right? So I'm letting you go. Though it will be hard for me for a long while, I believe that time will heal all wounds...right? Unless your invasion into my life has made me become like a fragile piece of glass, easily broken. Even though the pieces become whole again, there will definitely be cracks to prove your existence. Has it? Why did you have to barge into my life like that? If you had to, couldn't you just leave quietly? Before your invasion, I was perfectly fine. Why did you have to mess up my life? Seriously, if I hadn't liked you as much as I did, I would have hated you.
Enough of ranting. School tomorrow. Some lecture stuff on history I guess. Guzheng as well. Looking forward to it(: Kinda late now, gonna sleep.
Kthxbai.
em[ily]
The pain that I've been holding for so long, even at the end, I still haven't let it go.
