25.10.10

I'm wishing like hell I hadn't meet you

Why did I have to meet you? It was fate? You said fate was to be control by ourselves, we had to fight for our fates. Now that I have forgotten him, sure that I'm not treating you as his substitute, you're telling me you're gonna leave? Hey, seriously. If you had no intention of staying, why did you even bother coming into my life. Even though it was a short period, you were the one who opened my steeled heart. How could you just walk away after getting me to open my heart once again? Why couldn't you have just left me to heal, to get over the past wounds? It's like you pushed and struggled your way into a packed train, just to leave after one stop. So what was all that hard work for? Just a stop? You're giving up that easily? I thought you were different, turns out you're just the same as the rest. All the same.

This few days I keep having to fight back tears. All because of you. I've never know somebody could be so important to me, so much so it's nearly impossible.Since I've known you for what? Less than a month? But you're still able to bring out such strong emotions from a poker face:O Who are you to do that man?



xoxo.
em[ily]

I guess I was wrong. Again.