Relatively good day today. Metropolis game was kinda fun. After that went Science Centre watch some show about sea rex? Idk. The setting so suitable for sleeping sehxD. Sorta fell asleep. Some stuff you were talking about. Wut last meeting ytd hor. Today oso saw you wad. -.- Try talking like that next time and I'll tear you limb from limb:P Jkjk. But seriously, don't talk abt goodbyes just yet. I want to enjoy the last few days of this sch yr. Don't spoil my fun,will ya? I'll appreciate it alot. Went Shangyin today. Not so bad larh.
Omygawd I uber love Mr Ong♥. He took away all my 'P's and my overall for Maths became A. Woots. Oops, sorry if I sound like I'm showing off>,<Maths Trail tomorrow. Stress manxzc. I'm placed in one of the two teams Mr Ong expects to score. Haiz. Jyjys 1H for tmr yea? ^^
Btw Bernice, I am not emo kia(: See, this post proves it:D LOL. I'm random and high now.
Oh, && Happy Birthday gor(: Jyjy for your ahem hor:D Okay,I'm gonna go eat dinner.
xoxo.
em[ily]
You promised to give your best shot. Don't break that promise(:
